Even though ENVE's MTN Fork is suspension-free, it's got almost as many moving parts as the long travel articles from manufacturers across the industry. A removable/interchangeable fender, a clip for retaining disc brake hoses, axle flip chips to let you adjust the rake — that's certainly a lot more moveable parts than we're used to seeing on rigid forks.
Given the name on the blades, you don't have to take our word for it that this fork is capital-R Rigid. You'll also correctly assume that rigidity doesn't come with a penalty in comfort. While we wouldn't necessarily recommend this for fork for downhill or enduro applications, it certainly holds its own on fast cross-country ribbons and washboard.
- ENVE's offering for a rigid 29er mountain fork
- Clearance for up to 29 x 3.4in rubber
- Post-mount disc compatible for up to 160mm rotors
- One-piece construction increases durability while dropping grams
- Unidirectional carbon fiber is lightweight and responsive
- Integrated fender looks and keeps you clean
- Adjustable fork offset lets you experiment with geo options