The King stay the King.
An enduro racer’s dream wheelset, the ENVE M70 Thirty HV 29in Chris King Boost Wheelset is light enough for uphill travel, but truly shines its brightest in downhill racing. Optimized uni-directional carbon fiber construction makes it super strong, along with ENVE’s patented molded-in spoke hole technology, to hold up against the rigors of the trail, all while remaining light enough to fly up hill. Part of this construction involves removing all bladder materials from the rim to help reduce weight, maximize efficiency, and produce more durable wheel builds.
The internal width goes from 30mm to an impressive 36mm to allow for maximum volume while running 2.3 and 2.4in tires. More tire volume means more traction in corners and across slippery trail debris, while also boosting a 29in wheel's natural proclivity towards rolling through obstacles rather than over them. This added volume then combines with Chris King hubs to make for a ride that's smoother, stiffer, and more lightweight and responsive on climbs than any DH-inspired all-mountain and park wheelset has any business being. Plus, the big, bruising, Boost hubs make for stiffer tracking up front, yet enhanced responsiveness out back.
- Strong, light, and responsive wheelset built for DH and enduro
- Uni-directional carbon fiber deliver stiff response and low weight
- Width allows you to run tires 2.3-2.4in
- Unique spoke-hole tech reduces weight and maximizes efficiency
- Chris King hubs with 6-bolt rotor interface
- Hookless bead for reliable tubeless functionality
- ENVE wheels hand-built in Utah, USA