Item # ENV0047
ENVE DH Handlebar v2 $175.00
Built to last.
It's been proven time and time again: Well-built carbon fiber components arenâ€™t only strong enough, they're the strongest on the planet. When it comes to build quality, few can touch ENVE. The ENVE DH Handlebar v2 has been tested into the ground, and the results are in—this very well may be the toughest handlebar made. Either way, Mr. Minnaar used it to win back-to-back DH world championships. In other words, this thing can take world-class punishment.
The Downhill Bar was developed by riders for riders. Utilizing extensive feedback from the trail, the Downhill Bar design represents a perfect equilibrium between weight and strength. A mere 235g of impeccable carbon, the Downhill Bar is light enough for big climbs, yet durable enough for catching big air. At the same time, the extra-long 800mm stance provides flexible comfort in the dirt, and the 9-degree rearward sweep keeps your wrists in a relaxed, neutral position.
- A handlebar for gravity racing and rowdy park sessions
- ENVE's carbon fiber construction is equal to trail abuse
- Long body for today's enduro and gravity cockpits
- Rise and sweep maintain stability and comfort
- Balances stiff responsiveness with chatter-gobbling compliance