Why We Like The AG28 Disc 650b Wheelset
When we're questing down choppy gravel trails and are far from any kind of pavement, we're glad to have the AG28 Disc 650b Wheelset. It's designed to handle the tough stuff when we're questioning it ourselves, and the AG28 has a host of features that were incorporated into Enve's flagship G Series and M Series. A shallow 21-millimeter rim depth allows for improved vertical compliance and vibration damping, and rim cross-section and carbon laminate are optimized for cornering stability and responsiveness. And, the AG28 is designed to shrug off pinch flats thanks to wide hookless bead technology, so we can get to gravel grinding without worrying about roadside maintenance.
- A wheelset that's designed to push the limit and cross it
- Enve's Foundation Road Hub delivers high performance and stiffness
- Wide hookless bead technology resists pinch flats
- External molded nipples are reliable with good serviceability
- A shallow, 21mm rim depth allows for improved compliance
- Internal 28mm rim width accommodates high-volume tubeless tires