65 Disc Industry Nine 1/1 Wheelset
You’ve no doubt become familiar with ENVE in part due to their large, imposing graphics that have spun round and round in the pro pelotons, writing themselves into the storybooks over the years. The Foundation line sees a departure from that theme to a more refined and intriguing aesthetic that one could argue offers a deeper value and more valued ownership; and the 65 Disc Industry Nine 1/1 Wheelset is eager to share a new tale. The 65 receives ENVE’s Foundation Aero Technology at its core and is aimed straight at competition on the road for both the triathlete and road racer. Tested in one of the world’s most elite wind tunnels, ENVE painstakingly ran the 65’s through on-bike, in-frame wind speeds between 20-30mph to determine the best shape to match with real-world performance. The result is the 65, whose profile serves to have riders of all abilities and disciplines achieve success in competitions.
The 65 is tubeless optimized for tires between 25-26mm in width, although ENVE supports recommendations with certain brands up to 32mm for those seeking some rough road or gravel-lite adventuring. A hookless bead with a wide platform offers resistance to pinch flatting on potholes. And laced to Industry Nine’s 1/1 hub system, you’ll have reliable performance from the durable construction and fast accelerations thanks to 90 points of engagement no matter the conditions.
- Aerodynamic road wheel offering performance advantages in the real world
- Carbon wheelset with a wide hookless bead and molded spoke holes
- Tubeless optimized design for a minimum of 25mm tires (up to approx. 32mm)
- Industry Nine 1/1 hubs for reliable, durable, and race-ready performance
- Stunningly refined graphics add depth and intrigue to your ride
- Handmade in Ogden, Utah; performance tested in elite racing car wind tunnels