Why We Like The SingleTrack Bib Liner II
We’ve already got our favorite pair of shorts, but without a comfortable pair of SingleTrack Bib Liner from Endura, we may as well be wearing nothing at all on the bike. These liners are perfect for an all-day adventure or when we’re just getting lifts in at the park. They even have a built-in pocket to store a water bladder or Endura spine pad, an added safety benefit even we didn’t think about that helps us stay confident on the bike.
- Liner bibs for every ride all-summer long
- Lightweight and sweat-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Rear pocket works well for extra water or spine protection
- Antibacterial chamois pad sheds bad smells
- Skin-tight fit prevents abrasion and chafing
- Item #EDA000Q
- 45% nylon, 37% polyester, 18% elastane
- 500-series Mountain
- 1 large rear, 1 small rear, 1 leg
- mesh panels
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.