MT500 Spray Baggy Short
There are unlucky riders who's geographical location limits their time riding in the rain — where the dirt turns to peanut butter, and dries like cement, leaving deep and gnarly ruts on well-manicured sections of trails. But that's not where you ride. Instead, you stick to the loamy terrain that holds onto moisture, where slick roots and mossy rocks are all in a days work, and the only challenge on the trail is staying dry. Enter the Endura MT500 Spray Baggy Short, designed for comfort on the trail that feels just like your regular baggies, but with added water protection in every direction so you can stay dry. The shorts are built with durable 4-way stretch fabric on the front panels, treated with a water resistant DWR coating, while fully waterproof 3-layer fabric in the back is paired with fully sealed seams to keep you covered from wheel spray. Three-layer waterproof Cordura is employed in the crotch to add extra protection from the wet, so you can stay desert dry despite the weather.
While waterproofing is all well and good, chances are slim that you'll don a pair of waterproof shorts if they feel like they are made of plastic, bogging you down while you ride, so Endura puts focus on fit and features that matter when you're on the bike, like two zippered thigh vents to drop heat on climbs, stretch waterproof panels to move with you, and a stretch waistband with an integrated belt that helps you dial in the perfect fit. Zippered front pockets add a spot for you to stash your phone and wallet, and reflective accents at the thigh to offer you a hit of visibility on the ride to the trailhead.
- Waterproof shorts that ride like your favorite baggies
- 4-way stretch fabric easily moves with you on the bike
- Reinforced 3-layer Cordura crotch panel stays water-free
- Stretch waistband with integrated belt dials in fit
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking in
- 3-layer waterproof rear protects from wheel spray
- Zippered thigh vents let you stay cool on the climbs
- Keep your valuables secure in two zippered front pockets