Why We Like The MT500 Burner Flat Shoe
Rip your favorite trails with confidence while wearing the MT500 Burner Flat Shoe. Both the toe and heel sections of the shoe incorporate StickyFoot Dura, a grippy rubber compound that provides excellent grip and durability both on and off the pedals. A flexible profile combines stiffness and flex to create a controlled, powerful pedal transfer. The upper of the shoe is made with highly durable fabrics that enhance ventilation and dry quickly after you hit a surprise puddle. Your foot will feel strong and secure with a traditional lacing system, topped off with a hook-and-loop strap for added security.
- Designed specifically with mountain biking in mind
- Eva midsole absorbs shocks and keeps the foot comfortable
- StickyFoot Grip rubber compound ensures feet stay firm on the pedals
- Upper material is low absorbing, highly ventilated, and dries quickly
- Toe and heel box work with tongue gaiter to protect you from mud and flying debris
- Item #EDAZ05Z
- Upper Material
- lace, hook-and-loop strap
- StickyFoot rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- trail, enduro
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.