Why We Like The Elite Suito T Interactive Trainer
The Elite Suito T Interactive trainer has been perfected by professionals to be used by amateurs like us. With adapters for 9 and 12mm rear axles, the stable base works with all our bikes, from our race-specific cross-country 29er to our road training bike. Though we’re normally insistent on staying outside as long as possible, if the weather gets too miserable we’ll happily throw our legs over the trainer instead. With a maximum 15% simulated gradient, it’s not all that different from churning up the climbs in our own backyard mountains.
Nearly identical to the Suito package, we save a bit of money with the Suito T by throwing our own standard freehub-body compatible cassette on. We’re impressed with the unique algorithms that make resistance stay consistent throughout the entire workout no matter how hot our pain cave gets. Even better, the Suito T is one of the few trainers on the market we can use our power meter with to enable ergonomic mode. If we are looking to race other avatars, the Suito easily pairs with our favorite riding apps on the market. Simulating up to 1900w resistance, we know the trainer isn't the reason we’re not winning those green jersey sprints in the digital world.
- Heavy-duty trainer is compatible with most road and mountain bikes
- Works with our favorite companion and simulation apps effortlessly
- Maximum grade simulation of 15% and max power output of 1900w
- Can be used in erg mode with a bike power meter
- 4 points of contact create a movement free trainer platform
- Item #ELIA02P
- [body] steel
- [max] 1900w
- [open] 29 x 22 x 19in, [folded] 22 x 19 x 5
- bike, training