EC90 SL Cinch Power Meter Spindle
With the EC90 SL Cinch Power Meter Spindle from Easton, you can easily upgrade your bottom bracket into a power meter that captures key data so you can track and measure your performance. By simply removing the crank arms and the compression cap on your steed, you can gain access to your spindle and install this unit that captures important ride metrics like cadence and pedal efficiency. It works with both 1x and 2x setups, offering the maximum in versatility down the road.
The Cinch measures cadence and pedal efficiency at the spindle to an impressive accuracy of +/- 2%, capturing power information as it transfers from
the crank arm into the spindle. The sensor monitors tiny changes in the spindle curve as force is applied to the pedals, and the data is transferred wirelessly via ANT+ or Bluetooth technology to your phone via the Power Meter App. You can view your power during rides and download the data for extra analysis, or even send it to your coach for further examination. With the Cinch's ability to measure power at the spindle, additional data features such as left/right balance and pedal efficiency dynamics are right at your fingertips.
The spindle runs on a standard USB rechargeable battery located at the crank bolt for a claimed 400+ hours of ride time. When the battery dies, the spindle can be quickly charged without removing components.
- Train by the numbers with this smart spindle
- Power is measured within +/- 2% accuracy
- Measures and captures cadence and pedal efficiency data
- USB rechargeable battery provides 400+ hours of battery life
- Communicates via Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless protocols
- Compatible with 1x and 2x drivetrains
- Transfers data to the Power Meter App for iPhone or Android