Why We Like The Alloy Disc Gravel Wheelset
E11even's Alloy Disc Gravel Wheelset is an affordable option for gravel grinding and for riders who don't want to carve out their savings for a new wheelset. It's not the lightest or the top of its class, but it's a reliable wheelset that'll deliver the kind of performance we like to see when we're speeding down gravel paths. An alloy construction saves weight but is cheaper than a carbon layup, and a tubeless construction improves grip and compliance.
- Alloy disc wheelset for gravel grinding and versatile riding
- Lightweight wheelset that's value-driven with an alloy layup
- Tubeless compatibility increases grip and comfort
- 12mm thru-axle hubs improve handling
- Disc brake compatibility for superior stopping power
- Item #EII0006
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Tire Type
- tubeless, not hookless compatible
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [internal] 21mm, [external] 25.5mm
- Brake Compatibility
- centerlock disc
- DT Swiss 370
- Front Axle
- 12 x 100mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm thru-axle
- Spoke Count
- [front] 24, [rear] 24
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 0.2oz (1820g)
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.