Why We Like The Onyx SC D1 29in Boost Fork
When we're checking out our bikes in the garage the first thing we notice is the DVO Onyx SC D1 29in Boost Fork. This intimidating fork is built for big sends and aggressive riding while utilizing its 180mm of supple suspension. The fork won't be getting us up the hill anywhere fast, but when we're pointed downwards we can't help but enjoy every millimeter of travel. The fork has a huge range of adjustment options to dial in our ride on or off trail and features rotor compatibility of up to 230mm with adapters.
- Big hit enduro fork for aggressive riding
- Aluminum and magnesium construction is strong and sheds grams
- Multitude of on-trail adjustment options
- 36mm stanchion diamter survives big hits
- 180mm of travel rivals dedicated downhill bikes
- Tapered steerer fits on modern mountain bikes