Rainy season is here, and with it comes unpredictable weather patterns and some serious wear and tear on your equipment. And while some riders hasten their race wheels' retirement time by pushing them through all conditions, the rest of us invest in a good set of fenders and saddle up on a set of DT Swiss R 24 Spline Disc Road Tubeless Wheels to weather the storm.
The R 24's affordable price tag and durable aluminum construction situates it well to become your go-to, ride-anything wheelset for cyclocross training and all-road adventuring no matter the weather. While it makes no claims to be the lightest, the set's claimed 1,775 gram weight contends with much pricier options on the market. At the circumference, an 18mm internal rim width provides a solid platform for a range of tire widths so you can customize the setup to your particular riding style.
- An affordable, tubeless-ready aluminum wheel
- 18mm internal rim width pairs with 'cross or road tires
- Compatible with centerlock disc rotors
- Each wheel includes an adapter for use with 6-bolt rotors
- Includes tubeless ready tape and tubeless valve
- Includes adapters for quick-release or thru-axle standards