Save wear and tear on those race-day-only tubulars and turn your cyclocross bike into a year-round training machine with DT Swiss' R 23 Spline Disc Brake Road Tubeless Wheels. The R 23 ticks all the boxes in our checklist of things needed in a training wheel, blending sturdy durability and tubeless functionality into an affordable package that won't add an unacceptable amount of weight to the ride.
While they won't throw down on weight with a top-tier, super feathery race setup, the R 23s still clock in at a respectably light claimed weight of 1,655 grams for the set. At the perimeter, an 18mm internal rim width accommodates 'cross or road tires with ease, opening up the versatility to serve as trusty pit wheels in the fall and transition seamlessly to all-road adventuring when you dust off your bike after a post-season vacation.
- A durable, tubeless-ready aluminum wheel
- 18mm internal rim width for wide 'cross or road tires
- Centerlock rotor compatibility with adapters for 6-bolt
- Includes tubeless ready tape and tubeless valve
- Rear wheel includes 12 x 142mm TA and quick-release end caps
- Front wheel includes 12mm TA, 15mm TA, and quick-release end caps