Why We Like The Mountain Freehub Body
If you're running a DT Swiss 240, 350, or 440 rear hub, and you damage your 9/10-speed freehub body, or simply want to swap from a SRAM XD (1x11) drivetrain to a 2x or 3x 9/10-speed one, you'll want this, the DT Swiss Mountain Freehub Body. Compatible with all non-XD Shimano and SRAM drivetrains, its shell and internals are made by DT Swiss and utilize the company's famous Star Ratchet pawl system, ensuring the same level of quality as the hub to which you'll be installing it.
- DT's handy freehub body for swapping or upgrading your ride
- Easy to install to replace damaged old freehub body
- Can be used to change your drivetrain from XD to HG
- Precisely machined shell for cassette engagement
- DT Swiss star-ratchet internals for snappy engagement
- Item #DTS000G
- SRAM and Shimano 9/10-speed drivetrains
- Claimed Weight
- 2.1oz (60g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 2, 2021
Threads for xd driver strip easily
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
It fits my DT Swiss 370 hub, that's the good news. The bad news is that the threads for the xd driver are made of butter and if you try to torque your cassette to spec they strip easily (this is why I was replacing my old one, and I've already slightly damaged my new one) Giving it two stars, but I don't know that you have any option for an alternative replacement for DT swiss hubs?
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
January 15, 2021