Whether you're rambling along remote back roads or crushing miles of gravel in the countryside, the Donnelly X'Plor USH 120 TPI Tire offers the voluminous support, smooth-rolling center tread, and grippy cornering knobs desired for adventurous rides seeing a mix of rough asphalt, dirt roads, and sharp gravel. Named after the airport code for Ushuaia on Argentina's southernmost expanse of Tierra del Fuego, the X'Plor USH is a great tire for the cyclist seeking to push their boundaries beyond the tarmac and onto rugged surfaces like forest roads and gravel.
Seeing it's meant for off-road use and gravel grinding, Donnelly reinforced it with a puncture protection belt underneath the tread, so you're not prone to getting flats when you're ten miles out from the nearest form of civilization. The 35-millimeter width provides voluminous traction and support, so you can float over loose gravel surfaces and soft dirt roads without struggling for grip like a narrower, less voluminous tire. The smooth-rolling center tread allows you to maintain a relatively quick cadence over mixed surfaces while diamond-shaped cornering knobs dig into soft dirt and gravel surfaces for confidence-inspiring cornering.
- Voluminous tire for exploring back roads and gravel grinding
- Protection belt underneath tread protects it from punctures
- 35mm width maximizes traction and support over rough surfaces
- Smooth center tread minimizes rolling resistance for speed
- Diamond-shaped cornering knobs lend extra grip around turns
- 120 TPI casing provides a smooth, supple riding sensation