Strada USH 60tpi Tire
Your adventure rig just might be the most important ride in your quiver, so its critical that you roll it on top of tires that are built to take on variable conditions and rough roads with confidence. And while you're not one for buzz words, you'd be silly to snag a tire that claims anything less of hard-wearing and long-lasting. Clement has you covered when it comes to all-adventure durability with the Strada USH 60tpi Tire. Built for the ultimate adventure bike touring, the Strada USH takes its name from the southernmost city in the world, Ushuaia, located on the island of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina — home to miles of roads, paved and unpaved, to satiate your craving for adventure.
The Strada USH comes ready to roll with reliable rubber compound that grips road and gravel with serious conviction. It features a smooth, quick-rolling center track for charging down straightaways, and raised herringbone tread on the sides that hold tight in corners to keep you planted to the pavement. To keep you rolling on rough roads, Clement equips the tire with an integrated puncture protection belt underneath its tread to hold up to branches and sharp rocks.
- Dive into adventure with this all-road ready tire
- Raised chevron side tread for cornering confidence
- Fast, smooth center tread keeps you rolling quickly
- Integrated puncture protection belt shields from flats
- Toss in your favorite tubes and roll in comfort
- Wide profiles allow lower tire pressures and increased traction