Inspired by the rain-drenched, mud-caked cyclocross courses of Portland, the Donnelly PDX Tubular Tire excels in thick, sloppy conditions that would render other racing tires useless. Tall, widely spaced knobs provide muck-shedding clearance and plentiful traction on race day while aggressive side knobs promote acceleration out of corners. Although it's meant for the nasty mud of the Pacific Northwest and other rainy locales, the PDX Tubular Tire can handle practically anything on race day, from hardpack dirt to wet grass and loose sand without compromising much in terms of stability or outright grip.
The Donnelly PDX Tubular Tire features an innovative tubeless design with an airtight casing lacking an inner tube that's prone to punctures and failures while you're racing. Because it uses an airtight casing, the PDX Tire can be used with liquid sealant to repair punctures encountered on practice laps and race day efforts, complete with a removable valve core for easily inserting liquid tire sealant. The all-in-one design means the tread won't peel away from the casing, giving you extra peace of mind for training and racing alike. Moreover, the rubber-coated sidewalls prevent damage and premature blowouts on the race course.
- Mud-shedding specialist for cyclocross racing
- Tall, widely spaced knobs provide muck-shedding clearance
- Center knobs aligned for fast rolling on hardpack and asphalt
- Tubular with innovative tubeless design for puncture-resistance
- Airtight casing works with liquid sealant for extra protection
- Softer rubber compound for added grip and shock absorption
- Rubber-coated sidewalls prevent damage and blowouts