Endless exploration awaits.
If your summer plans consist of diving down gravel roads in the San Rafael Swell, a weekend on the Red Meadow Pass Loop, and maybe a CX race or two, the Donnelly X'Plor MSO 60 TPI Tire won't let you down. Designed for a combination of gravel and road riding, the X'Plor MSO is aptly named after Missoula, Montana, where the riding gives you generous offerings of off road and road riding for you to get your kicks.
At home on gravel and hardpack, this fast-rolling tire was designed with a smooth, evenly-spaced center tread that keeps it feeling quick and responsive with raised shoulder lugs for grip while cornering on unpredictable surfaces like gravel and grass. Donnelly constructed the tire out of soft rubber to give it consistency and shock absorption on terrain from woodland paths to the 'cross course. At the end of the day, the tire takes on the pavement as well as it does the dirt, so your coast back into town for a cold, frothy beverage with be as smooth and quiet as your day in the mountains.
- Gravel ready rubber for exploring roads less traveled
- Smooth-rolling center knobs minimize rolling resistance
- Corner with confidence thanks to aggressive shoulder lugs
- Soft rubber compound absorbs shocks and boosts grip
- Puncture protection belt shields you from flats