Ready for anything.
Inspired by the Italian city hosting cyclocross' biggest world stage, the Donnelly MXP Tubular Tire excels in virtually any condition you'll encounter on race day, from grassy fields to loose dirt, sand pits to moderate mud and smooth pavement alike. The tread employs a more classic profile with precise grooves along the central chevrons for course-conforming flex, alongside aggressive side knobs for extra traction and control. It's made with a softer rubber compound for an ideal mixture of confidence-inspiring traction and supple ride quality without harshness.
The Donnelly MXP Tubular Tire uses an innovative tubeless design with an airtight casing lacking an inner tube that's prone to punctures and failures while you're racing. Because it uses an airtight casing, the MXP Tire works with liquid sealant to repair punctures encountered on practice laps and race day efforts, complete with a removable valve core for easily inserting liquid tire sealant. The all-in-one design means the tread won't peel away from the casing, giving you extra peace of mind for training and racing alike. Moreover, the rubber-coated sidewalls prevent damage and premature blowouts on the race course.
- All-conditions tubular tire for cyclocross racing
- Classic tread profile with grooves for conforming flex
- Aggressive side knobs for extra traction and control
- Tubular with tubeless casing for puncture-resistance
- Airtight casing works with liquid sealant for extra protection
- Softer rubber compound for added grip and shock absorption
- Rubber-coated sidewalls prevent damage and blowouts