Providing unsurpassed versatility for cross racers encountering everything from grassy hills to packed dirt and sand pits, the Donnelly MXP Clincher Tire takes inspiration from the world championship course hosted in Milan this past year. The classic tread profile uses precise grooves along the central chevrons that flex and conform to the course while aggressive side knobs allow for cornering precision and control. It's made with a softer rubber compound, which affords higher levels of grip and bump compliance. Overall, we'd recommend this as a do-it-all solution for everything but the muddiest, nastiest cross courses you'll encounter.
Please note, Donnelly Tires were formerly known as Clement, but have changed their name due to a licensing agreement. If you've been running Clement Tires on your bike for years, rest assured that Donnelly has retained the same rubber compound and tread design as the previous tires of the same name.
- Versatile, do-it-all tire for cyclocross racing
- Clincher design requires the use of an inner tube
- Softer rubber compound affords extra grip and compliance
- Classic tread pattern excels across grass and packed dirt
- Center chevrons allow tread to flex for better grip
- Aggressive side knobs maximize cornering stability