While some riders shy away from mud wallows and grassy climbs, you've never been one to let variable conditions slow you down, and the Donnelly MXP 650b Tire isn't either. These tires are build to maximize your versatility for cyclocross domination, rolling through loose sand pits and over hard-packed singletrack alike, while offering 33-millimeters of rubber to keep you afloat, increasing small bump compliance, and comfort.
This all-around cyclocross tire features a more classic tread profile, except for a few modern updates like precise flex grooves along the center for course-conforming grip, alongside aggressive side knobs for added stability and acceleration out of corners. The softer rubber compound readily grips to off-road surfaces, as well as adding a bit of cushioning from harsh terrain. It's reinforced with Aramid along the casing, so it's not as prone to punctures from road debris and rough surfaces.
- Crush through all conditions with this CX ready tire
- 33-millimeter width gives you off-road traction and grip
- Precise flex grooves down center with aggressive side knobs
- Softer rubber compound grips well and softens harsh terrain
- Reinforced with Aramid for extra protection from punctures