Rolls fast over grassy courses.
Inspired by the mostly grass course of the iconic Cross Vegas, the Donnelly LAS Clincher Tire features a diamond-file center tread for flat-out speed, so you can hammer across straights with minimal rolling resistance. Although it boasts a smoother center tread for greater speed, there are well-spaced side knobs for a bit more reassurance and grip when you're diving into corners where traction is an issue.
Donnelly recommends you run it as a clincher only, seeing they make an LAS Tubeless Tire for those that prefer running a tubeless tire. Additionally, you'll find the LAS Clincher has a supple ride quality, due to its 120 TPI casing and softer rubber compound.
Please note, Donnelly Tires were formerly known as Clement, but have changed their name due to a licensing agreement. If you've been running Clement Tires on your bike for years, rest assured that Donnelly has retained the exact design, rubber compounds, and tread patterns for those tires carrying the same name.
- Minimal rolling resistance for grassy cyclocross courses
- Diamond-file center tread provides fast-rolling speed
- Spaced side knobs for a bit more cornering traction
- 120 TPI casing and softer rubber for a supple feel
- Designed to be run as a clincher only