Why We Like The V-8 Classic Pedals
Built with longevity in mind, we trust the V-8 Classic Pedals for their bomber descending characteristics and easy maintenance intervals. These aluminum pedals provide stiffness underfoot, plus six fixed pins provide grip and never need replacing, while four adjustable corner pins per side provide customizable grip.
- Downhill and enduro flat pedals for excellent grip and strength
- Included grease syringe makes for easy servicing
- CroMo axles and loose ball bearings are in it for the long haul
- 10 total pins per side for optimized grip
- Item #DMR1WUC
- [body] die-cast aluminum, [spindle] cromoly steel
- Removable Pins
- Spindle Diameter
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 8mm hex
- 2 syringes grease, 1 sticker, 1 allen wrench
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 1lb 2.6oz (528g)
- enduro, downhill, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help