Why We Like The V-11 Pedals
Borrowing the same internals and platform shape as its metallic brethren, the DMR V-11 Pedals are made from composite materials to deliver lasting reliability for a fraction of the price. The large pedal body offers a confidence-inspiring platform over technical terrain, and is slightly concaved to let your foot sit inside the pedal for improved comfort. To improve grip beyond the composite body, DMR hooked up the V-11 with, you guessed it, eleven steel pins that can be easily replaced should they fail over time.
- Composite pedals deliver lasting performance on the trail
- Glass-reinforced nylon platform offers lightweight durability
- Eleven replaceable steel pins feel like you're clipped in
- Concave foot bed shapes to the shoe base for maximum grip
- Fully rebuildable design offers enduring ride-ready capabilities