Don't tie yourself down to one surface.
Diamondback has been known to build up their bikes with impressive kits, and the Haanjo Trail Complete Bike is no exception. And while the Haanjo is a bike set up for gravel and multi-surface riding success, it's really the individual components with shining names such as Shimano Ultegra 6800 and HED Tomcat Disc on the drivetrain and rims that will guarantee it. Wholly capable of handling a whole host of terrain, the Haanjo Trail skillfully navigates surfaces ranging from the obvious—asphalt, gravel, grass—to the not-so obvious—dirt roads and light singletrack.
This versatility is owed in no small part to its Endurance geometry, which is long and low for added stability that keeps you more upright and secure than a twitchier frame designed for racing. Other elements of the Haanjo's construction recommend it for the recreational and commuting life. These include the top tube, which is shaped for easy shouldering to carry up stairs or across impassable obstacles, and Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic flat mount disc brakes for stopping power that stays consistent regardless of varying conditions and demands. Whether you're weighed down with touring panniers or caught out in a late spring rain storm, the disc brakes will almost always feel the same. Of course, there's no hiding the race pedigree of HED and Ultegra, so the Haanjo Trail is ready to get up and get going when you're ready to lay down the power.
- Cruise over a variety of surfaces with this competitive commuter
- Fully-butted 6061-T6 alloy frame delivers a light, durable ride
- Carbon fork delivers chatter-free control on loose roads
- Endurance geometry for a comfortable position and easy handling
- Taller head tube puts you in a more upright position
- Hydraulic flat mount disc brakes give you reliable stopping power