Ditch the keys and hit the road.
With dependable components and comfort-minded geometry, the Haanjo Complete Bike is a wallet-friendly way to log more miles on the bike and less in the car without ever compromising quality. Diamondback kicks things off with a reliable 6061-T6 aluminum frame, which is a treated version of aluminum that provides an ideal blend of low weight and strength. With a larger head tube angle than traditional road bikes, the Haanjo allows you to stay more upright as you weave through bike lanes and under traffic lights, and the endurance geometry works to alleviate tension in your neck and shoulders, which especially helps when you're riding to the office with a backpack full of gear and your computer.
Flat bar handlebars keeps the Haanjo feeling more stable than it would with road drop bars, which work together with the Gravel Disc alloy fork to allow for smooth and consistent steering over a wide range of road and off-road surfaces. Shimano's 9-speed drivetrain and compact Tiagra cassette offer a variety of gear ratios and promise straightforward, consistent functionality whether you're pedaling in to work or heading out for a weekend bike path ride. The Haanjo is well-equipped to handle gravel and smooth dirt tracks in addition to rough roads with its aptly-named 40c Kenda Flintridge tires, and for the days when the weather decides to wait until after your commute starts to turn nasty, trust the Tektro Lyra disc brakes to provide reliable stopping power in a pinch.
- Bomber commuter bike built for comfort and performance at a value
- 6061-T6 alloy frame delivers low-weight, strength, and durability
- Gravel Disc alloy fork offers precision steering up front
- Tektro disc brakes stop when you need them to in all conditions
- Kendra Flintridge tires handle gravel, dirt, and pavement easily
- Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain lends ample gearing for hill climbs