Topside 35 Riser Handlebar
We know well that amping up the color-matching style on your bike can be a priority, but it should never fall above performance, and Deity's engineers understand that. That's why they build options that can offer a bit of both, like the Topside 35 Riser Handlebar. These beefy bars pack in colorful style that you can fine-tune to match your steed, and a reliable bar that is built to handle the trail without wavering under pressure. The Topside 35 is built from durable 2014 T73 aluminum, and coupled with with Deity's Gradient Butting Technology to offer you a performance oriented bar that doesn't break the bank. Deity employs its classic 9-degree backsweep and 5-degree upsweep plus a beefy 35-millimeter bore and 25mm of rise to keep you upright, centered, and in control while you ride. The lofty 800mm width can be trimmed town to your ideal stance, or left wide, if that's what floats your boat.
- Style packed bars that don't compromise on performance
- 2014-grade T73 aluminum keeps things light, reliable, affordable
- Bold colors let you style out your ride with color-matched goodness
- 25-millimeters of rise keep you nicely centered in the cockpit
- Pocket-friendly pricing won't shred your upgrade budget