Item # DTC000P
Deity Components Bladerunner Pedals $143.00
Ultra-thin profile clears rocky trails.
When the trail gets rocky and steep, confidently pilot your full-suspension machine with the ultra-thin, rock-clearing profile of the Deity Bladerunner Pedals. Designed for shredding technical trails, the Bladerunner is the thinnest pedal in Deity's line at only 11-millimeters, allowing you to pick your way across rock gardens without strikes throwing you off your bike.
It's crafted of 6061-T6 aluminum for bombproof durability without weighing you down with excess heft. Ten allen bolt pins and machined traction grooves provide sure-footed grip, especially in wet conditions when you're prone to slipping off the pedals. Plus, they're fully serviceable with aftermarket kits, allowing you to rebuild them if they blow up after a season of heavy-duty use. Deity even throws in an extra set of traction pins for back up.
- Diety's thinnest pedals for piloting across technical trails
- 6061-T6 aluminum for solid durability without excess weight
- Ultra-thin 11mm profile clears over rocks without strikes
- Ten allen bolt pins and machined traction grooves for grip
- Serviceable without requiring you to pull them off
- Includes extra set of traction pins for back up