The original DeFeet Duraglove Electronic Touch Gloves are a favorite here at the office. This is partially due to their classic, minimalist styling but mostly because they do a fantastic job of keeping our paws warm through chilly rides. They also let us take photos and navigate our various touchscreen devices without ever exposing sensitive skin to the cold. DeFeet builds on this tried and true favorite with the Wool Electronic Touch Gloves, which feature all the touchscreen-friendly warmth of the standard Duragloves but swaps the original's CoolMax fabric for American wool.
Perfect for cycling or running, these gloves cut a streamlined profile to keep hands warm without any unnecessary bulk that could limit range of motion or manual dexterity. The incorporation of Cordura yarns helps the gloves fend off abrasions and block just enough air to keep your digits warm. Despite the added protection, the gloves still allow moisture to escape, helping to avoid clammy hand situations. DeFeet incorporates grippy rubber logos throughout the palm, finger, and thumb areas for a tacky grip and finishes things off with long, elasticized cuffs to keep the gloves in place and provide added coverage at the wrists.
- Minimalist gloves for chilly fall rides
- Touch-screen compatibility for taking mid-ride photos
- Wool construction traps heat in, wicks moisture out, fights odor
- Streamlined profile keeps you warm without bulk
- Cordura yarns elevate durability for years of use
- Grippy rubber logos keep your handling secure on your steed
- Elasticized cuff keeps the gloves in place for the ride