Cooler than cool.
Between its saucy stripes and CoolMax Eco fibers, the DeFeet Ornot Aireator 6in Sock looks as cool as it feels as you blast down the tarmac. Sourced from recycled plastic bottles, CoolMax Eco fibers actively wick moisture for optimal temperature regulation. Further contributing to its cool-wearing feel, ventilated mesh panels prevent overheating during spirited club rides and grueling race efforts alike. Also, there's a touch of Lycra for proper foot support and muscle stabilization.
- Vibrant sock that looks as cool as it feels
- CoolMax Eco fibers actively wick moisture as you ride
- Ventilated mesh panels for optimal temperature regulation
- Blended nylon for greater durability against premature wear
- A touch of Lycra for foot support and stabilization
View more Bike Socks
|US Men||4.5 - 6.5||7 - 9||9.5 - 11.5||12 - 14|
|US Women||6 - 8||8.5 - 10.5||11 - 13|
|EU||36 - 39.5||40 - 42.5||43 - 45.5||46 - 48|
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.