Keep your eyes peeled on your next trail ride for the mythical woodland ape with the fun-loving look of the DeFeet Levitator Trail Bigfoot 6in Sock. This crew-length sock is decked out in special-edition graphics by the legendary California artist known as Bigfoot. It's a fresh spin on DeFeet's enduro-specific Levitator Sock, offering high-density padding and ample coverage from the bumps, scratches, and pedal strikes of high-consequence trail riding.
CoolMax EcoMade yarns are derived from recycled plastic bottles for greater sustainability. This recycled polyester fabric keeps your feet from overheating by actively wicking moisture on the trail. Blended nylon retains the tough-wearing durability you've come to love from DeFeet's trail riding socks. There's also a touch of added Lycra for form-fitting stretch and support when you're cranking up steep mountainsides and blasting back down at blistering speeds.
- Trail sock with graphics by California artist Bigfoot
- High-density forefoot pad absorbs shock and jarring vibration
- CoolMax EcoMade yarns provide a pleasantly cool, dry feel
- Blended nylon stands up to regular abuse on the trail
- A touch of Lycra for form-fitting support and security
View more Bike Socks
|US Men||4.5 - 6.5||7 - 9||9.5 - 11.5||12 - 14|
|US Women||6 - 8||8.5 - 10.5||11 - 13|
|EU||36 - 39.5||40 - 42.5||43 - 45.5||46 - 48|
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.