When the heat is on, don De Marchi's Veloce Jersey, and put the power to your pedals. The Veloce was designed with hot, humid days in mind, and its multi-fabric construction proves it. It utilizes a lightweight Coolmax fabric in the front, perfect for wicking away your perspiration that's bound to accumulate after a trying canyon climb, and dries at speeds that put regular polyester to shame. To keep airflow going, perforated lightweight micro-mesh is employed on the back, designed specifically to let the breeze in, and let your body heat escape, enhancing your temperature regulating skills when the mercury doesn't seem to stop climbing. Finally, the sleeves are built with yet another version of super lightweight mesh, but with a hit of sun protection to keep the UV rays at bay when there's not a cloud to be seen above. The Veloce is finished off with all of the details you would expect from it's Italian creator, like a full-length extra-glide YKK camlock zipper for dropping degrees on the climbs, deep back cargo pockets, and gel grippers at the hem to keep your fit dialed while you ride.
- A radically designed jersey for summer's hottest days
- Three different fabrics boost wicking, drying, and airflow
- Coolmax core dries faster than standard polyester
- Let the fresh air in with perforated micromesh back
- Take the sun off of your shoulders with UPF 40 sleeves
- Camlock YKK zipper lets you drop heat in a pinch
- Gel gripper at hem maintains a dialed fit in the saddle