70 years of perfection.
Over the past 20 years, a lot of cycling clothing brands have popped up that pitch attention to detail and lux design elements as their key selling points. And while 20 years is an impressive tenure, it certainly doesn't hold a candle to the 70 that De Marchi has spent defining the "attention to detail and lux design elements" approach. We love the Italian brand's kit, so we joined forces to create the special edition Tricolore Men's Jersey in homage to our mutual passion for all things cycling and Italian.
For the base, we opted for De Marchi's PT jersey, a long-time brand staple and the workhorse training option of many Competitive employees. The jeresy's lightweight microfiber fabric wicks moisture and breathes while presenting a soft face to your skin. This will help you stay cool and dry in the saddle, while the full-length front zip provides unlimited ventilation options and raglan sleeves facilitate reach to the bars. As with most De Marchi jerseys, the Tricolore isn't a painted-on race model; rather, it's built with a tailored-but-comfortable fit: classic without riding like a shapeless sack.
- A daily workhorse cycling jersey with some Italian flair
- Saddle-specific fit is contoured but not aggressively aerodynamic
- Lightweight microfiber rides soft and wicks with a passion
- Full-length zipper facilitates emergency heat dumps
- Rear pockets provide space for ride essentials
- Special edition design created in partnership with Competitive Cyclist