Item # DMA006G
De Marchi Sportwool Ibrida Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Women's $144.95
Cooler conditions call for a medium weight jersey and the De Marchi Women's Short Sleeve Sportwool Ibrida Jersey delivers a high-performance, multi-purpose intermediate weight jersey perfect for those conditions when we just want to ride all day. The Ibrida jersey is constructed from a soft, comfortable, and durable blend of sportwool, merino, and nylon microfiber and adds warmth when we need it yet wicks away moisture and breathes exceptionally well. When things do heat up, the full-length YKK camlock front zipper offers ventilation control.
The fit is a women’s specific cut and we like the body-hugging, ergonomic contour fit which we find comfortable and classic. De Marchi rates the jersey best as a standalone between 66 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit and you can layer it under a vest or add arm warmers or a jacket on chillier days. A rear stabilizing panel supports carrying necessities in the three open rear-panel pockets and an additional zippered pocket secures keys, ID's, and cash. 3M Reflective elements to increase visibility to other road users in low-light conditions.
- A classic cycling jersey with wool blend material
- Quick-drying fabrics comfortably wick moisture away
- Comfortable fit is form-fitting with great rage of motion
- Rear pockets stow nutrition and other small essentials
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
31.5 - 33.9in
(80 - 86.1cm)
33.9 - 34.6in
(86.1 - 87.9cm)
34.6 - 36.2in
(87.9 - 91.9cm)
36.2 - 38.6in
(91.9 - 98cm)
38.6 - 40.9in
(98 - 103.9cm)
33.5 - 37.4in
(85.1 - 95cm)
37.4 - 39.4in
(95 - 100.1cm)
39.4 - 41.3in
(100.1 - 104.9cm)
41.3 - 43.3in
(104.9 - 110cm)
43.3 - 45.5in
(110 - 115.6cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Standing with feet together, measure around the widest part of your hips.