If you're as much of a fan of De Marchi jerseys as we are, you'll immediately notice the Siena is ever-so-slightly heavier than those in your closet. De Marchi made it with just a bit more Italian fabric than their summer jerseys for a tad more warmth in spring and fall conditions. It still breathes and dries quickly like you'd expect out of De Marchi, and the formed fit still nods towards aerodynamic mobility. There's even the cleverly-placed security pocket next to the rear pockets that most De Marchi jerseys have. De Marchi decorated the Siena out of vintage French themes from the seventies.
- Slightly weightier jersey styled with shoulder-season cycling
- Italian fabric excels at thermal regulation and quick-drying comfort
- Fully divisible front zipper customizes ventilation
- Contoured side panels and sleeves ensure a snug fit
- Three rear pockets with an additional zippered pocket for security
- Made in Italy