Salvarani Pink Merino Jersey
With exquisite refinement and almost ethereal beauty, the De Marchi Salvarani Pink Merino Jersey brings a symbolic and nearly unassailable standard of class in any group ride. Celebrating Vittorio Adorni's comeback domination of the 1965 Italian Tour, the Salvarani stands proudly as the only authorized replica of the timeless winner's jersey. Constructed on original, Italian warp-knitting machines, the 12-gauge title Merino wool blend thermoregulates your year-round miles. As you build up a sweat on the group ride's first breakaway attempt, the wool uniquely dissipates vapor sweat to aid evaporation and keep you fresh and ready to perform. For extra ventilation, while maintaining elegance, the quarter zip at the collar stops before the bold Salvarani logo. In colder riding conditions, the naturally insulating wool increases comfort against the chill.
The three rear pockets feature real mother-of-pearl buttons that close to safeguard your snacks and provisions. A ribbed collar and embroidered De Marchi logo help you to complete this eye-catching and timeless look.
- Exquisitely designed merino blend jersey recalling Giro victories
- Sole authorized replica of the 1965 Salvarani pink jersey
- Slim-cut in traditional Italian fashion for an athletic silhouette
- Merino wool and synthetic blend offer performance and easy care
- Real mother of pearl button close three traditional rear-pockets
- Fine detailing sets De Marchi apart