PT Contour 2.0 Bib Short
The peloton at the weekend races distracts with flashy graphics and logos splashed across jersey and shorts. For the self-sponsored cyclist, De Marchi’s PT Contour 2.0 Bibs let your riding speak for itself, supporting your efforts with selective muscle compression and quick-drying fabric.
Mid-weight Lycra crafted in a 10-panel bib delivers that subtle compression we need to help reduce muscle fatigue, so we can ride harder for more miles. The fabric wicks away sweat so it can evaporate and dries quickly to keep us comfortable through the entire race. On the interior of the bib, an Elastic Interface Adriatico chamois provides the cushioning needed for long rides and races, with a central relief channel to improve stability on your saddle during sprints and aggressive efforts.
The bib upper’s microfiber mesh also dries quickly and lays flat beneath your favorite jersey, which will match perfectly thanks to De Marchi’s classic minimal branding. Soft leg grippers keep the shorts in place, so you can spend less time fussing and more time chasing down the break.
- Italian-crafted bib short for three-season racing
- High-anatomic paneling provides selective muscle compression
- Mid-weight Lycra wicks away moisture and dries fast
- Mesh bib straps lay flat and breathe well under jersey
- Elastic Interface's Adriatico insert provides cushion and central relief
- Made in Italy