The Euro Nationals Limited Edition Lightweight Men's Jersey is roughly equivalent to a summer-weight jersey combined with lightweight arm sleeves, so its preferred temperatures are days when the sun is shining, the temperature is around 60 degrees Fahrenheit, and shade from tree canopies inspires a bit of a shiver. Incidentally, those in-between, shoulder-season rides are among our favorites.
The difference between this jersey and the jersey/sleeves option is that, when the temperature dips and layering becomes a priority, this jersey doesn't betray you by letting a gap develop between sleeve and shoulder. It also doesn't add undue bulk and obnoxious transitional ridges below your outer layer—a decided plus if you're looking for a light, moisture-managing top to wear under today's species of breathable, race-fit super jerseys.
The jersey is made from a synthetic material that rides softly but breathes and wicks moisture in a big way. Those properties mean it can actually ride comfortably into the high 70s, but the added protection of long sleeves does help to take the chill out of November afternoons and March mornings.
- A lightweight jersey for riding in the shoulder seasons
- Breathes and manages moisture in all temperatures
- Fit for layering underneath, but doesn't prevent outer layers
- Rear pockets stash essentials like knit gloves and toe covers
- De Marchi values and celebrates cycling across countries and decades