Sometimes a full-featured rain jacket is overkill, especially when light showers and brisk breezes are the worst conditions you'll encounter on the road. For these variable, albeit non-extreme conditions, you'll find the De Marchi Men's Leggero Jacket does an admirable job of beading off light rain and disrupting chilly breezes on jaunts through the rolling countryside and swift training rides in the foothills above town. Its semi-fitted design follows your body without being overly tight or restrictive, allowing for full range of motion with its raglan sleeves and dropped rear hem for fuller coverage.
At only 100 grams of weight, the Leggero Jacket is a minimalist piece that compactly folds in your rear jersey pocket, allowing you to quickly deploy it when ominous rain clouds and cool breezes present themselves. Lightweight polyester fabric sheds moisture and does a great job of disrupting chilly airflow from working its way inside when you're pushing along an exposed stretch of road, whether that's in the mountains or open countryside.
- Minimalist jacket repels showers, seals out chilly breezes
- Polyester micro ripstop shell for wind- and water-resistance
- Semi-fitted with raglan sleeves and dropped rear hem
- Lightweight design easily stores in a jersey pocket
- Reflective elements boost visibility in low lighting
- Camlock zipper allows you to unzip it for airflow
- Elasticized hem gripper prevents it from riding up