Light in Weight, Heavy on Performance.
One fact rises above the rest: the Women's Leggera Jersey is an unmistakable specimen of De Marchi craftsmanship. Merging comfort-driven details with graceful flair on the road, this luxurious, hot weather jersey features a slim, contoured fit for a refined look and feel (sans the suctioned sensation). Meanwhile, the microfiber fabric is incredibly lightweight and quick-drying when you're riding through oppressive summer heat.
Additionally, the Leggera features UV-resistant color options, discouraging the absorption of light and its consequential heat. The full-length zipper allows you to release excess body heat when you're suffering through extended climbs or pushing your aerobic threshold during training rides, while reflective details enhance visibility to passing traffic when you're finishing up after sunset. Additionally, the Leggera features three roomy pockets along the backside (as well as a zippered option) for storing spare water bottles, riding jackets, and nutrition.
- A blessedly lightweight jersey for hot weather cycling
- Microfiber fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Raglan sleeves promote full mobility
- Full-length zipper provides on-the-go ventilation
- Bevy of pockets keep necessities close
- Reflective details enhance visibility
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Chest||31.5 - 33.9in
(80.0 - 86.1cm)
|33.9 - 34.6in
(86.1 - 87.9cm)
|34.6 - 36.2in
(87.9 - 91.9cm)
|36.2 - 38.6in|
(91.9 - 98.0cm)
|38.6 - 40.9in|
(98.0 - 103.9cm)
|Hips||33.5 - 37.4in
(85.1 - 95.0cm)
|37.4 - 39.4in
(95.0 - 100.1cm)
|39.4 - 41.3in
(100.1 - 104.9cm)
|41.3 - 43.3in|
(104.9 - 110.0cm)
|43.3 - 45.5in|
(110.0 - 115.6cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Standing with feet together, measure around the widest part of your hips.