The Name Says It All.
Equipped with a name that's as simple, clean, and somehow absolutely beautiful as De Marchi's kit designs, the Leggera radiates sheer simplicity and subtle technical performance. Modeled after De Marchi's warm-weather Pro Jersey, the Leggera uses Italian-made materials, along with a fit and minimalist colorways that in turn pose it as one of the best looking and most comfortable jerseys on the road.
A jersey starts with two things: fit and fabric. De Marchi wove the Leggera from stretchy, soft, and highly breathable microfiber, and patterned it using a slim fit for a comfortable, body-hugging shape that won't obstruct mobility or hinder performance. Raglan seams wrap around the front of the shoulders to eliminate chafing and restriction while in an aggressive riding position. And naturally, the lighter color options are designed as such that they resist UV rays rather than absorb them for enhanced comfort.
And of course, De Marchi made its name by paying attention to the details, so it's no surprise that the locking front zipper has an internal chin flap to prevent discomfort, or that the dropped rear hem has a gel strip to keep it from riding up. A bevy of rear pockets keep necessities close at hand, while reflective details and logos that take some of the worry out of dawn and dusk rides.
- Hot-weather cycling jersey made of the finest Italian fabrics
- Microfiber Italian construction is extremely light and coolk
- Fit is close yet comfortable
- Silicone hem holds the jersey in place while riding
- Reflective piping on rear pocket boosts visibility
- Minimal seams help prevent painful chafing
- Multiple pockets safely carry along gels, tubes, and water