Italian Champion Merino Jersey
A higher level of class surrounds you when riding in the retro-styled, tri-color De Marchi Italian Champion Merino Jersey. Recalling Fiorenzo Magni's 1954 victory in the national championship, De Marchi renders a direct replica of the jersey designed for Magni after his win in Legnano. Deeply infused with historical value and beautifully presented in Italian colors, the Italian Champion — fittingly — is made in Italy using old-generation warp-knitting machines and a 12-gauge Merino wool blend. As a personal request from Magni — a little coffee shop conversation point for you — De Marchi founder, Emilio De Marchi, added the stylish and functional quarter zip, which replaced the standard button design.
However, the Italian Champion doesn't depart entirely from buttons as real mother of pearl buttons close the traditional, three rear pockets and two chest pockets — the second of which is a classy addition that has notably been absent on modern jersey designs. And an embroidered De Marchi logo adds a finishing of heritage, ensuring the unique value you'll feel when riding in the Italian Champion.
- Tri-color replica jersey, honoring Magni's 1954 Italian Championship
- Merino wool blend cut slim in true Italian fashion
- Natural wicking and anti-odor properties
- Quarter zip represents Magni's personal design request
- Buttoned, chest pockets add to the distinctive quality
- Real mother of pearl buttons for rich depth of color
- Fine detailing sets De Marchi apart