Cover the distance in the heat.
Like a grand touring car, the De Marchi Men's Granturismo Jersey covers long distances at high speeds with its Italian airflow fabric and semi-fitted design that follows your body, but without being overly restrictive. It's revised for this season with a vintage aesthetic that does away with the busy prints gracing this jersey from year's past, meaning it's a more timeless addition to your arsenal of cycling apparel.
The Granturismo is a favorite for pushing through the stifling heat of summer, seeing it's made with an extremely lightweight polyester fabric. The beauty of this fabric is it rapidly pulls sweat off your skin, creating an evaporative cooling effect to prevent overheating issues and excessive perspiration in especially warm weather. And because many cyclists try to avoid the hottest time of the day, reflective details along the rear pockets increase visibility when you're going out for a spin during early morning and late-evening hours.
- Comfortably push across long distances in summer heat
- Semi-fitted cut sits close without sacrificing motion
- Italian air-flow fabric keeps you cool and comfortable
- Raglan-cut sleeves for greater range of motion
- Minimized seam construction prevents irritation
- Three rear pockets for storage of essentials
- Zippered pocket secures ID and a house key
- Reflective piping on the rear pockets