The De Marchi Men's Ghisallo Merino Jersey pays homage to Italy's most famous cycling museum, which lies a mere stone's throw from the Madonna del Ghisallo hill where a number of iconic cycling races finish. Besides its historic and beautiful location, the Ghisallo Cycling Museum has a number of antique and race-winning bikes from throughout the past century, as well as the original tools used to build bikes at the beginning of the 20th century.
As such, you'll find the appropriately named Ghisallo Merino Jersey takes a nod to the past with its retro-themed graphics and merino wool-blended fabric. Details like mother of pearl buttons and a vintage zipper make it a veritable replica of jerseys from the past. It's entirely made in Italy, so you can wear this classic cycling jersey with the pride and heritage evoked by De Marchi's 70 years of Italian cycling heritage.
- Vintage jersey pays tribute to Ghisallo Cycling Museum
- Made in Italy and available only in limited quantities
- Wool-blended fabric emulates that of retro jerseys
- Retro-inspired zipper and mother of pearl buttons
- Three roomy rear pockets with button closure