Slip through the air.
Efficiency is king when you're moving at a brisk cadence and the De Marchi Corsa Jersey is intended to be as streamlined as possible for this very need. Ever up to the task, De Marchi's designers met their goal using Italian materials that work to support your torso, move moisture away from your skin, and keep drag to an absolute minimum. De Marchi recommends it for grueling training rides in spring and summer or as a lightweight, moisture-wicking base layer in cooler autumn and winter months.
For the construction, De Marchi uses a special jacquard bi-filament polyester fabric with an airy composition and low overall weight. This material breathes better than most and it rapidly transfers moisture away from your skin to the outermost layer for rapid evaporation. The fabric stretches in order to support your upper body and arms while in the saddle, and it's constructed with De Marchi's anatomical fit for mobility without irritation.
- Streamlined jersey for training hard in spring and summer
- Sleek, minimally styled jersey keeps drag to a minimum
- Jacquard bi-filament polyester rapidly wicks moisture
- Bi-filament fabric breathes well and is extremely soft
- Four rear pockets, including one secure zippered pocket
- Reflective piping along the rear for better visibility
- Integrated chin saver prevents scratchy irritation