Savage Bike Travel Bag
Don't rely on a flimsy triple-used cardboard box to ensure the safe arrival of your pride and joy during long-distance travels. The Db Savage Bike Travel Bag secures your frame with impressive stability within an aluminum frame and pads it like you're shipping precious china. The recipient of the 2019 Design and Innovation Award begins with a patented Roll Cage that gives the bag its full shape and rigidity. It protects like a hard-case bag but reduces the weight and effort of hauling it around by using a softshell exterior.
Packing the bike doesn't require back-breaking work either, as initial prep is done outside of the bag. Secure the fork and bottom bracket to stabilizers and pad the frame and handlebars with included protectors. Then you'll be able to insert the protected bike into the frame and complete the packing. Secure lashing immobilizes the bike within the aluminum frame for transport and keeps your bike from shifting anywhere near the bag's sides.
Interior pockets for your pedals and wheels reduce clanging and boost the organization. The Savage fits mountain bike frames up to 130mm in length and will accommodate plus-size tires. With an included Road Bike Handlebar Adapter, you'll be able to secure your skinny tire ride as well.
On the roll, the Hook-Up-System secures other Db luggage to the exterior of the Savage to easy walking through long airport terminals. The durable tensile fabric of the softshell holds up to frequent travel and tough conditions, while the wheel housing and feet can be replaced if they take abuse to avoid a full-bag replacement. And when finished with your travels, the Savage packs down to 120L for out-of-the-way storage.
- Protective, durable travel bag for your pride and joy
- Designed around the Db Roll Cage to prioritize stability and protection
- Easy rolling for long airport walks
- Fits any size of mountain bike (plus size as well), up to 130cm in length
- Included road bike adapter for road bike fitting
- Integrated wheel compartments for unique protection and organization
- Prepare the bike outside of the bag for convenience before packing up
- Internal pockets for securing hard goods like pedals