There are some riders who spend all their time working up long fire roads on a mission to fight gravity, but we say embrace it with Dakine's Xena Short. These long baggies are built for enduro charging and park laps, with a loose fit that's cut to fit over your body armor for a gapless setup. They are crafted with a stretch-woven fabric designed to move with you, whether you're out of the saddle for a quick uphill punch, or hovering over the back wheel and charging down steep, loose terrain. Inside the waist you'll find adjustable hook-and-loop tabs for dialing in the perfect fit, while the outside hosts hand, back, and a zippered thigh pocket to equip you with all of the gear you could need on the ride.
- Loose and long baggies for embracing gravity-fueled days
- Relaxed cut has plenty of room for tossing on pads
- Long inseam pairs with armor for a gapless setup
- Move freely thanks to 4-way stretch construction
- Seams are double-stitched to boost durability on trail
- Adjustable waist tabs let you dial in the perfect fit
- Ample pockets stash snacks, zippered thigh for valuables