From shuttle runs along the Wasatch to wooden stunts on the North Shore, the Dakine Women's Xena Short Sleeve Jersey keeps you riding relaxed and comfortable. Ideally suited for gravity and freeride disciplines, the Xena serves up a laid-back fit that keeps you flexible, as well as offering a bit more coverage with its dropped hemline.
Since hours of riding can leave you a sweaty mess, Quick Dry fabric wicks perspiration for rapid evaporation. In turn, this cools your upper body, so you stay comfortable while pedaling uphill for the plunging descent that follows. Polygiene Odor Control keeps you feeling fresh after a spirited riding session, meaning you won't have to change before grabbing drinks and delicious food afterwards.
- Relaxed jersey for shuttle runs and freeriding
- Dropped hemline extends coverage on the trail
- Quick Dry fabric keeps you utterly cool and dry
- Polygiene Odor Control for lasting freshness
- Sunglasses wipe at jersey's underside