Created for all-day downhill pursuits, the Dakine Thrillium Gloves provide you with a precise, almost-invisible feel that maximizes bar control. The stretchy, breathable construction hugs your hand for dexterity and comfort, while the Pittards goat leather palm adds durability and confidence. It's a breeze to clear the sweat off your brow at the bottom with the microfleece wipe panel, and your car won't stink on the drive home thanks to the anti-odor Polygiene treatment.
- Precise comfort on the bars comes to you in these gravity gloves
- Four-way stretch fabric moves with your hand and breathes well
- Pittards goat leather palm enhances durability and bar feel
- Anti-odor treatment maintains freshness after hard rides
- Microfleece wipe panel clears things off with ease
- Item #DAK01L8
- [shell] 45% polyester, 30% nylon, 18% spandex, 7% polyurethane, [palm] Pittards goat leather
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.